- Like / Tweet content
- Online Content Distribution
- Share Itinerary
- Single Sign-on Facility
Social Media Integration
There is a significant increase in number of travelers researching, planning and booking their travel online. Today’s informed customer don’t just rely on branding and marketing by the companies, but user-generated contents such as reviews, ratings, blogs, photos, and videos are becoming important parameters for travel planning. Moreover, people love to share their travel experience to all their friends, and social media has become the integral part of their pre-travel and post-travel activities.
With 750million+ users of Facebook, 200million+ users of Twitter, 18million+ users of Google+ in just few days of its launch, proves that it has become inevitable for the travel & hospitality companies to extend their presence social media.
TravelCarma has identified this trend well ahead of time and has achieved expertise in integrating existing travel portals with various social media platforms like facebook, twitter, Google+, Buzz, etc.
- Integrate your website and its content with popular social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter
- Online Customer Registration using existing Social Media Platform account such as Facebook Connect
- Ability to share (on facebook page) and Tweet (on Twitter public timeline) deals and packages the moment they are launched on the site. This would allow site administrators to broadcast from a single entry point.
- Provide ways for consumers to "like", "share" and "tweet" deals, content etc. This will help our clients to generate "word-of-mouth" publicity, which is considered to be the best marketing strategy so far.
- Consumers can share their itinerary/plan with their Facebook friends and colleagues or "Twitter" followers for their comments.
- Capture visitors who come via Facebook automatically into site''s registered customer database (with permissions)
- Our Planner/Itinerary module also allows users to share individual portions of itinerary or planner on “Facebook” and “Tweet” the same.
- Integration with Social Media Tools such as Photo Albums and slide shows, Blogs, Forums etc.
North America :
Middle East :
United Arab Emirates,
Southeast Asia :
Latin America :