- Improved accuracy
- No installation required
- Convert lookers into bookers
- Increased productivity
- Reduces administrative tasks
- Decrease overhead
- Improve Communication
- Seamless Integration
- Take control
- Personalized Stay
- No Fake booking
- Benefit from existing network
Hotel Booking Engine
TravelCarma provides XML web service based online hotel booking engine enabling hotel room booking across the globe. Hotel Booking Engine software is made to satisfy the needs of each and every type of hotel, whether individual or part of a chain or association, with particular attention paid to the complexities of current communication requirements. Hotel reservation software allows you to get important database of your visitors. Internet booking engine system enables hotel companies to quickly and effectively implement Internet booking capabilities into their web sites without making expensive technology investments
- Real Time Booking
- Real Time inventory access and online booking with instant confirmation.
- Instant confirmation for booking, modification, cancellation & registration.
- Unique Features
- Single Booking Engine for different business models - B2B, B2C and B2E.
- Advanced search and filter options for the search result.
- Supports multicurrency, hedging, different payment gateways.
- User can provide request for any additional requirements while booking.
- Wishlist Management
- Add selected products to the Wishlist and send it via email to multiple recipients.
- Create and save Planner and share it on Facebook via email for future reference. User can view real time rates and make booking on click at link in the mail.
- White Label or Private Label Booking Engine
- Booking engine can be easily integrated with other websites maintaining the same look and feel. It can also be integrated with any other third party suppliers.
- Facebook Booking Engine
- Booking Engine allows the Facebook users to book online on your portal.
- Mobile Booking Engine
- User can make online booking at the portal using the mobile interface application.
North America :
Middle East :
United Arab Emirates,
Southeast Asia :
Latin America :